Monday, May 7, 2012

Update #4: Ironing.

Today Was spent ironing out the details of our project, and a little more research on stop motions was done. We've finally decided on the five makeup looks we're going to do (20's, 50's, 60's 70's, 80's and I don't remember the last one). Five seemed like a rational number, given the amount of time we have. One really big problem we're encountering with this project is we don't know WHO to use. Why is this a problem? Beats me. It seems that Anika's reasoning is that using one of us would make the entire thing much harder because this could easily be done with three people, and not so easily with two. But I don't want to put anyone out or prevent them from working on their own projects because  that would be inconsiderate, and I think that this is going to take quite some time.  Next time we work on this, it's time for storyboarding.

1 comment:

  1. MAke-up on YOU. Maybe get Megan to help shoot and edit.

    This is a suggestion of course.

    ReplyDelete