Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tough Stuff.

For the past couple of days, Anika and I have been experimenting with the stop motion portion of our video, and realized it's a lot harder than at least I thought. Some things we learned from experimenting with this is that 1.Consistent lighting and positioning is crucial, and the positioning is not going to be easy. I still need to learn a little more about that. 2. To make a stop motion, you need a lot of pictures. I mean A LOT, to make the film have some kind of flow. So we really have our work cut out for us, but I'm still pretty excited to keep working at this. Oh, and my mind is currently being blown by the wonderful Umberto Eco. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into. But that's okay, it makes me want to get through the not one, but the two of his books I've decided dive into. So far the history of beauty is packed full of ideas of what beauty truly is and I love reading up on this, no matter what. Tough stuff ain't always bad stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment