Didn't work on the film project today. I really did not feel like doing anything with it, especially since no one else in my little collaborative group was in today.
So I watched a little bit of Run Lola Run. Saw up to where she gets kicked out of her father's office, and I'm really enjoying it so far.
Read Julian and Jessica's scripts, and hopefully gave them some good feedback. I'd like to think I did.
But, as I was going over one of the scripts, Julie asked me to stand up and help her with a few things she wanted to try for her dance. And I thought "what harm could it do, it's not like she wants me to be in it."
And then, the unthinkable happened.
She asked me to be in her dance with her. My head was screaming at me not to do it, but my mouth said otherwise. Truly, I'm glad I did. Life's no fun without trying some new stuff and without breaking a few of your own personal boundaries. I'm still a bit hazy on what it's really about, but that will be figured out probably tomorrow. This side project is going to be great, I'm sure of it.
Huzzah! Emily dances!
ReplyDeleteWere did you find Run Lola Run?