1. What was the first creative moment you remember?
This probably wasn't my first, but I remember when I was seven or eight and had just started playing bass clarinet. I was really excited about it, and my teacher at the time had given me a solo to work on. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, so I figured, how hard could it possibly be to write a song? So I gave it a go. It was called "Bear Dance" and it wasn't very good, but considering I was seven and knew (and still know) nothing about how to compose a piece of music, I'm impressed I got as far as I did.
2. Was there anyone there to witness it or appreciate it?
No. It was just me, alone in my room, trying to figure out how to compose. I never even showed it to my parents, but I liked it that way. I always shared everything I did with them, and this was the first time I didn't.
3.What is the best idea you've ever had?
The best idea? Probably the Come and Play with a Kitten Center. It's where there's a place (basically a giant playground built for kittens) for people to come and play with kittens. There would also be an option to adopt. It could also apply to puppies.
4. What made it great in your mind?
Though very impractical, it's a great idea because so many people can't have pets because either they don't want the troubles of a pet or someone in the family is allergic. This would be a great place for them to come and play with kittens, and then not worry about taking care of them. And if they really wanted to, they could adopt.
5. What is the dumbest idea you've ever had?
I am always thinking of really stupid things. The worst was probably the puppy parkour training center. That would just lead to a lot of animal injuries. (Also, I seem to do a lot of thinking about what to do with animals. I honestly don't know why.)
6. What made it stupid?
Besides the fact that I could kill a lot of dogs in the process? It would really serve no purpose. It'd just be another dumb trick your dog could do.
7.Can you connect the dots that led you this idea?
Well, I remember I was in gym class with Jessica, and we were talking about parkour training and whatnot. Then, it just came to me. It sounded good in my mind and then I really started developing the idea, and then realized how stupid it really was.
Kitten Centers? Puppy Parkour???? THe BEar Dance?
ReplyDeleteLots of animals in your ideas, huh?
Can you please Bear Dance for us? ANd where did that title come from?
Kitten Centers... Sounds great, for I am one of those people with no pets! (I wish there was a center like that for babies, too.....)
ReplyDelete