What inspired me to work today?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0ezWC2du4
That song has inspired me to keep working. Actually, it has inspired the entire project. There is just some sort of appeal to that song and video that reels me in, and makes me question the entire thing. I can't help but wonder what happens, and that's why I like it so much. I cannot get it off my mind, and I'm hoping using it as my project inspiration will help me cope with whatever is going on with the song and all my feelings towards it, because it's starting to bug me a bit.
Side note, I'm hoping to get some filming done tomorrow.
Going to keep it short for today, until tomorrow!
I totally here ya. There is something about this video and song, the way they work together. It just grabs and does't let go, and stays with you like a cold.
ReplyDelete